Awards deadline extended
Top Reasons You Deserve An Award:
- You were told to shout your good works from the rooftop, but after climbing all those stairs you discovered the door to the roof was locked. We can help.
- Your team does all the work and yet you never get to hold the giant scissors at the ribbon-cutting ceremony.
- Your social media manager has been bugging you for new content.
- You've been working in sweatpants for months; a press photo to promote your new award requires business attire. You happen to LIKE business attire. Discuss...
- You are one of these: an urban, suburban, or rural community. Your local government organization is one of these: small, medium, or large. Any questions about eligibility?
- You haven't enjoyed a national audience of economic development planners lauding your work in a while. Again, we can help.
Submit a nomination to APA-EDD's annual Best Practices in Economic Development Awards competition!
See how your work stacks up against other economic development efforts across the country. The key to the rooftop, and a megaphone, can be yours.
Learn more and download the awards information packet and application forms. https://economic.planning.org/awards-scholarships/best-practices-economic-development-awards/
Deadline extended to Friday, March 11 (5:00 p.m. EST). There is no cost to enter.
We look forward to seeing your entries!